Story of Lily 2013-2014

Bed time stories
A fantastic year studying in the UK.
Feel free to know me more.





Guess what? I already on the plane way to my lovely furnished home with puppy screaming and scratching welcome your arrival.
Gosh! I miss her everyday.


Listening to the lovely country /jazz music while everyone was sleeping nears me.
Enjoying my lovely time writing my blog.

Watched a few movies.


The Book Thief.

It tells the inspiration story of a spirited and courageous young girl who transforms the lives of everyone around her when she's sent to live with a new family in World War II Germany.

Oh come on, can't tell you the whole story line.
Go watch it in somewhere.Is a very lovely and warm story to me.

She just a lovely girl in love with BOOKS.

Well, she does inspired me a lot. How many books you had read in your whole life?
Wo ho ho, not a lot for me...


Anyway,


(Hold on, not kidding!! Just got an ice cream from the air-men.Yum!vanilla ice cream covered with strawberry at 12:06 am.Feeling lucky is not chocolate.Don't be jealous. Haha)


Right! This blog is followed by after watching “The Book Thief”.



Honestly feeling completely not the same after studying in the UK.

At least living alone you don't need to cares about anything.
All of my friends in my country were not with me the whole year.

Some of them had moved to another countries, some of them left me , some of them sort of disappeared and some of them came back to me and even want something from me.

How do I feel? Is really hard and feeling missing something.And clearly, don't enjoy it.

Believe me or not.I'm always a fun girl jumping all around the whole world and people never ever can catch me.Because... if you don't looked after me for a minute.I may be gone... Not all the time but just so you know... I may...be gone... sometime.

Friendship to me? Not an easy task.Annoys me most of the time.
Hey! If you think deeply you may understand me in some situation.

Also the people I met mostly is not very good.So just incase someone hurts me or I hurt somebody.
Being alone is one of the good way.

I have to say I'm a caring girl and is bad for the people who I care of and is bad for me.
Because is a worry and is not good to be worrying too much.
I couldn't change this personality because is not bad generally.
But it crops me on something.And that thing makes me ill.

I always love to be alone once in a while.And I sort of just spread this little thing out and it happened more and more often.

The best way to know about yourself well is to be alone sometime or most of the time.
Don't listen or ask how people think about you.Is not about them. :)

Talking to yourself though the mirrors and keep on writing how you feel.
When you looked back to those words that you had written.

THAT'S COOL!
*this is how I feel most of the time.

During this year of studying in Cambridge I felt great obviously.
Always busy, working then being a little bit lazy once in a while.

Still remember the time of trying a lot of new things and struggling on study Fine Art or Fashion Design.

I never thought that I will be studying in fashion.
Honestly never.Even my sister was a little bit shock when she noticed that I will study fashion.I was shocked too.I thought I will go to France to study chef or desserts before I came to the UK, cos I was quite good at it.PROUD!

Still remember the time on asking all of my friends or people that I knew on whether I should study fashion styling or fashion design.

My sister quickly replied me not fashion design.I thought she is right at that time too.

But I found out that she maybe not.

At the end I did choose fashion styling but... then I changed my mind again to study fashion design.

Things just kind of go this way.I know, I know.It was weird to me too.Cos I thought I will go for Fine Art too.
See. That's stressful and struggle!

Gosh! That was fun studying in Fine Art.Believe me is not a whole lot of painting ,drawing and boring.Really! IT IS NOT!

I thought of either I should became an Artist , fashion stylist , fashion journalist or fashion designer.

Why not all of them if I could? People asked me how can I still got time on writing my own blog and working on school at the same time.It was hard sometime.
Trust me, sometime I even need to work, a part time job.

Was it insane? No, I don't think in this way.
I just enjoy  on being a 24 hours working machine.
If I don't move for a while, my butt felt itchy.

And then I got a little bit of time drinking and making jokes on people.
They loves me. I... think... … …. …. ….

I been living with Art since I was very little.
I sometimes ask myself whether I born in an Art family?
My two elder sister studying in Architecture and fashion they both went really good and famous school. Three of us have experience on studying piano, violin, metal piano , ballet, chinese traditional /oil / acrylic painting , swimming. I also studied basketball, gymnastic. Singing etc.

My mum and Dad never study in Art.So I thought, “Oh, then I'm not born in an Art family.”

I think it all over again and again.Then I found something.

My mother was obsess with planting trees and flowers.Very beautifully.
My Dad even build her a flower hanger.A giant big one at the middle of the garden.
She talks to the flower.And saids she felt relax while facing to them.
Sadly, she told me that flowers won't be arguing and fight with her..... Thank you for telling me mum.I got what you mean.

She saids if the flowers trying to be upset, just tell them they are going to be fine and ask them to recover soon. Then the next day, day will look beautiful again.
It works!”, she saids.

She is really famous on planting near the area of where I lived.
The next door always secretly looked at out garden and enjoy our view.

I still remember when I born.

Flowers is one of the thing that I describe my mother.And then the other was not good to mention.

You know, just hitting us a lot with a wooden stick(Hong Kong traditional parenting and teaching skills) towards the little soft and sexy butt... Um......You experienced that before.Did you?
(Three of us used to break them in half.Yes! My mother not only got one wooden stick.
We broke them, we hide them.Then obviously my mom found out, she bought them again.And the whole thing became a cycle.)

My Father.
He obviously a busy busy business worker.He is incredible but not gonna tell you why in this stage.

While I was little.Maybe around 7 or 8 years old.
The only thing I could have remember is that he loves movies.A LOT,
I can not count how many movies he had watched in his whole life.
Maybe more than 100 millions? I don't know. Three of us used to watch movies with my father every weekends until 4am.
Just a lot of guns, adventures ,blood and also someone's legs was broken and got “boomed” away etc.

Few years ago I tried to …..okay fine....I made him to watch cartoon while we are having dinner for once.God, that was a pain for him.But interesting, interesting!

He kind of build me up on loving to watch movies all night long and nearly every single day if I could.

I kind of miss the time watching movies with my Dad.
And my mum won't be stopping us because she was not the BOSS!HAHA!

Now my dad was interested on photographer , music and he is also obsess with cooking chinese food.
He is a master chef cooking at home for us.
He could teach me how to cook a pan fried fish or dish for hours and hours.
He's amazing!He cook amazing!

If you say that flowers , cooking and movies was Art then “Yes.”.

I do born in an Art family.

Good to found out.

My passion about Art?

Um...... How should I say it in a better way.

While I working on things about Art.There is a passion on doing it.
I am not just saying it.

Is a really exciting and weird feeling of passion.When you started to do it you just kept on working on it, until the midnight then your eyes started to close and then you begins to crap your blanket.It was soft like clouds. The blanket starts to wrapping you around like a burrito and that's it! You woke up the next morning and being shocked.
How come I went to bed? I know it very well.

This is how mostly my everyday routine.

You never get enough on it.And you keep on doing it.

It was the same as me.

I started to make the first piece of works , it went pretty well.
The next one, went good. Then the next one, I'm very happy with that.And then the next one, people saids they likes it a lot. And so on, people kind of shown their little jealousy face.

Once in a little while I sat down , working /lying on the park or walking.
Ideas jumps into my head.Is nearly a whole piece of works/a finished piece in my head.
I didn't got time to finish making all of them otherwise I am insane.
But I always drop it down on my notebook.
Is cute to just looks back to them.

Being an Artist , fashion designer, journalist or stylist is not what I desire to be.
I never know what I will be end up like.
But for time to time.
Just enjoy yourselves , keep on working on something and stay being happy.

Maybe after 100 years.
I'm just an old lady without any teeth ,sitting on the couch alone and no one noticed that I am already dead for days... not good isn't it.

I was planning on a new journey of my study and travel.
Couldn't tell you guys before I get them done.
Is gonna be a whole new page of me.

Got few hours to arrive, gonna continue to watch some more lovely movies on the plane.
I really couldn't fall asleep due to I am way too excited to be home.Is been 9 months.

Who know if they still remember their little princess and what if the little pup forgot who is her beloved ma ma always feeds her chicken.

Imaging how my lovely home looks like, how was it smells like and what new furnitures that my Dad had done to his house.


Stay tune for the future big Announcement!

Lots of love and thank you for reading these stories about Lily.


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram